Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

The month-to-month rental agreement is signed, but I need to make a?

It depends on what changes you are making. If you are going to raise rent, then you need to prepare a notice. The notice will need to have the information of both parties (landlord and tenant), the amount, and when the change will go into effect. This can be as soon as 30 days or 60 days if the increase is 10% or more. If youre changing terms other than rent for periodic tenancy, then you can just provide a 30-day notice for forbidding pets or imposing new fees. Service the notice either by hand or by mailing it.

Loading, please wait...